DESCRIPTION 5:00 – 6:15: Registration Opens, Network among B2B Exhibitors 6:15 – 6:30 Welcome & Open Remarks 6:30 – 7:30: Panel Discussion & Q&A 7:30 – 8:15: Closing Remarks & Networking Reception, B2B Exhibits What is branding?
5:00 – 6:15: Registration Opens, Network among B2B Exhibitors
6:15 – 6:30 Welcome & Open Remarks
6:30 – 7:30: Panel Discussion & Q&A
7:30 – 8:15: Closing Remarks & Networking Reception, B2B Exhibits
What is branding? Why does it matter? Do you have a brand story? How is it integrated into your marketing strategy? How effectively are you communicating it? Are you using today’s technology to ensure your brand is clear, consistent and resonating across all platforms? Whether ‘you’, the individual, or ‘your firm’, we all want to be unforgettable for the right reasons. Join NAWBO and a panel of experts to address these questions and more.
- Jennifer Prosek, Storyteller
- Janet Odgis, Designer
- Raleigh Mayer, Strategist
- Maisha Walker, Digitalist
- Giovanna Drpic, Journalist
Jennifer Prosek: “Storyteller” – Public Relations (http://www.prosek.com/)
- Influencing the global economy by telling our clients’ stories, Prosek Partners are specialists who bring passion, energy, creativity and modern thinking to the financial and corporate sectors. As a leading international public relations and financial communications consultancy with offices in New York, London, Los Angeles and Connecticut, Prosek Partners ranks among the top 20 independent public relations firms in the US and among the top five financial communications consultancies in the US and UK. The firm has been listed as an Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company of the Year for four years running and ranked among the Top 20 in New York Observer’s PR Power List in 2014.
- Founder and CEO Jennifer Prosek is a published author and frequent speaker. Her book “Army of Entrepreneurs,” published in 2011, received praise from Columbia Business School, Wharton and INSEAD. Her second book “Raising Can-Do Kids,” co-authored with Brown Ph.D. Richard Rende, was published by Penguin Random House in the summer of 2015.
Janet Odgis: “Make Business Beautiful” – Branding Design http://www.odgis.com/
- For top-tier companies who value the power of design, Odgis + Company is a graphic design firm that differentiates your business in a crowded marketplace by making it clean, clear and dynamic.
- Odgis + Company is an award-winning woman-owned design firm based in New York City. For over 30 years we have worked with some of the world’s most prestigious corporations reinventing ways to define and express their brands. By providing our clients with total creative expertise across multiple platforms, we help them captivate and engage their key stakeholders.
- Odgis + Company is a member of the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and a NYC certified Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE). This certification affirms that our business is women owned and operated. Janet is a member of the Women President’s Organization (WPO) and the American Institute of Graphic Arts (AIGA).
Raleigh Mayer: “Gravitas Guru” – Strategist (www.raleighmayer.com)
- Raleigh Mayer, the Gravitas Guru and principal of Raleigh Mayer Consulting, helps leaders elevate presence, enhance communication, and become more sophisticated at managing their relationships and reputations. She is an advisor, coach, educator, and speaker, serving large corporations, private firms, and individual executives. Raleigh has counseled and trained dozens of CEOs, CFOs, and CIOs, as well as thousands of business leaders from Fortune 500 companies, representing a wide variety of enterprises including financial services, technology, government, the armed forces, advertising, law, consumer products, nonprofit, and public interest groups. Some of her signature presentations and seminars include “Getting to Gravitas”, “Persuasive Presentation”, “Natural Networking”, and “The Seven Ups of Successful Leadership”.
- Currently a senior fellow at the Logos Institute for Crisis Management and Executive Leadership, Raleigh is also an instructor at Barnard College’s Athena Center for Women’s Leadership, and a lecturer at Harvard Business School. A frequent presenter at Columbia University’s Master in Business Administration, Professional, and International programs, Raleigh has served as a coach for New York University’s Stern School of Business, and was an adjunct professor of marketing and management at NYU for more than 20 years.
Maisha Walker: “Internet Strategist” – Digitalist (http://www.messagemedium.com/)
- Maisha Walker is Founder and President of Message Medium, a digital marketing agency that helps successful brands harness the power of digital to achieve aggressive growth. After working in direct marketing and then finance, Maisha became one of the early experts in the digital marketing industry in the mid-90s and after 20 years she is still innovating. Message Medium is the winner of a Best in the Business award from the Manhattan Chamber of Commerce.
- Maisha recently completed a 5-city tour with Microsoft Bing and is a featured online columnist with Inc. Magazine where she created “The Internet Strategist” and grew it to the highest trafficked blog on Inc.com in less than 1 year. Her column has been quoted and featured by such diverse brands as Business Week, Guy Kawasaki, Rieva Lesonsky (the former editor of Entrepreneur magazine), the American Marketing Association and even Perez Hilton. She has also toured the country with companies like Microsoft Bing, JP Morgan Chase, Deluxe, Capital One, been featured in Forbes Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine, Black Enterprise, on Fox News and on NBC news for her insights on Internet Marketing and has worked on digital marketing campaigns for clients including Mars Chocolate, Columbia University, Unilever, Carver Bank, WJ Deutsch, the owner of Yellow Tail wines, NBA player Kyle Lowry, Save the Children, Karlsson’s Vodka and more. She started programming at the early age of 9.
Giovanna Drpic: “Press Relations, without Pressure” – Journalist (http://giovannadrpic.net/)
- Giovanna Drpic is an Emmy-winning journalist who currently serves as political reporter for CBS46 News in Atlanta. She previously served as host/producer of the Emmy-nominated business show, “Money & Main$treet”, on Verizon FiOS1 News Long Island. Giovanna also worked as a reporter at the NY Fox duopoly, WNYW/WWOR, where she broke many stories, including the contents of the search warrant in the David Letterman extortion plot, a national exclusive. Giovanna has also been honored by the NY Associated Press Awards, Folio Awards, the Press Club of Long Island and the Garden State Journalism Association. She was part of the WWOR team that won an Emmy for coverage of the “Miracle on the Hudson”. She has also worked in Orlando, Memphis and Huntsville, Alabama.
- Giovanna has a Master’s degree in economics, in addition to a Bachelor’s degree in communications from Florida Atlantic University. Giovanna has moderated and served as a panelist for topics ranging from personal branding to women’s empowerment to small business trends. As you may have guessed from her name, Giovanna’s background is diverse. She is not only Bolivian, but she’s also Peruvian, German and Croatian. She has mentored young adults for years and volunteered for a number of charities. She previously co-hosted the NYC MDA Telethon, served as auctioneer for Wings Over Wall Street to fight ALS and emceed for the Latino Center on Aging.
Special thanks to event space sponsor Wells Fargo Bank. Without Wells Fargo’s generous contribution, this event would not be possible.
Registration for this event is required in advance for security purposes, and closes on 9/12/17; walk-ins will not be permitted. Please present photo-ID at entrance.
B2B Exhibit Tables are available at $100 each, which includes entry for one attendee. Exhibit materials are Carry-In / Carry-Out please.
Veterans registration is complementary with all our thanks for your service. Tickets otherwise are $39 for early birds through August 31st, then $59. Registration is limited so reserve your seat now!
(Wednesday) 5:00 pm - 8:15 pm EST
Wells Fargo Bank Conference Center
150 East 42nd Street (Between 3rd & Lexington Avenues) Concourse Level