This workshop is for women who want to take charge of the “essentials” of managing their wealth. Two seasoned wealth advisors will share real life stories about how other female
This workshop is for women who want to take charge of the “essentials” of managing their wealth. Two seasoned wealth advisors will share real life stories about how other female business owners and professionals have used wealth-building tactics to amass personal wealth while building a successful business.
The number of female entrepreneurs has grown exponentially in the last decade and women are now earning more than ever before. Also, women are staying single longer, divorcing later in life, and inheriting family wealth. In this workshop, you will learn about the practical steps you can take to prepare for these important trends.
Attendees will receive a copy of our recently published book, Personal Financial Planning for Executives and Entrepreneurs, which illustrates what can happen when a couple lacks the basics of how to create a plan to secure their family’s financial future.
Our interactive workshop will get you started on the essentials of a wealth-building plan including:
• Finding that perfect black dress — the attributes of an elegant financial plan
• Arriving at your destination – using goals-based planning to arrive on schedule
• Add the perfect shoes – stepping into the investment markets
• Partnering with others – choosing your dance partners wisely, and share risk with them
• Leaving a lasting memory – designing an estate plan that leaves a lasting impression
Presenters: Dawn Doebler, MBA, CPA, CFP®, CDFA®
Sheryl Rothman, MBA, CFA, CFP ®