The third installment in our Lunch & Learn series where we feature and put a spotlight on our members as the guest speakers to educate other members in their area
The third installment in our Lunch & Learn series where we feature and put a spotlight on our members as the guest speakers to educate other members in their area of expertise.
If you think digital marketing is a cornerstone of any businesses marketing strategy, you’re right. Whether it’s customer reviews on Yelp or a sophisticated social media, search engine optimization and email strategy, you need to understand the digital landscape or risk being left behind by your competitors.
A 21-year digital marketing veteran and our current chapter President, Maisha Walker will show you how to bring your ideal customer to you and how to make decisions about which digital marketing channels make the most sense for your business.
You’ll leave this Lunch & Learn with the high-level elements of a successful digital marketing plan because you’ll be able to:
- Pinpoint your best opportunities
- Eliminate wasted effort on tactics that won’t work for you
- Focus on generating revenue – not just traffic
- Learn about the tools that are best suited to your company
- Understand the difference between social media, SEO, AdWords, email marketing, influencer campaigns, content marketing and why they’re used differently
- Understand why Google Analytics is so important and how it works
- Understand how your Web site fits in to your overall digital marketing plan
Curated by Noreen Sumpter, Personal Life Coach and VP of Member Engagement. If you’re a member and you’re interested in speaking at a Lunch & Learn, contact Noreen Sumpter at email@example.com.
(Tuesday) 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EST
95 Morton Street, New York, NY