Lunch & Learn: From Possibility to Profitability: 5 Strategies to Sustainable Success
The second installment in our Lunch & Learn series where we feature and put a spotlight on our members as the guest speakers to educate other members in their area
The second installment in our Lunch & Learn series where we feature and put a spotlight on our members as the guest speakers to educate other members in their area of expertise.
This month we will hear from Ivy Slater on 5 strategies for sustainable success:
- Discover the proven strategies that build wealth, grow your brand, and create long-term growth.
- Expand your idea of what’s possible, identify new goals and create the blueprint and action steps to hit them.
- Position yourself to stand out in the marketplace. Define the top 3 marketing strategies that suit you and define your place in the market with the focus on your quality product you represent.
- Understand what a solid pipeline of the right leads looks like, how to build your unique sales pipeline and how to create a positive mindset around sales. Start to see sales as something you do for people, not to them, and focus on keeping your pipeline full. Mentors, teachers, roommates, our history of relationships we have built, they are all potential leads or connectors to leads. In this disconnected (connected) digital age, figure out how to use all resources available and the true power of picking up the phone.
- Profitability is the foundational driver of successful businesses. Define which consistent actions will result in financial success. From accounting apps, to forecasting builders, there are options to fit your business, your budget and your style.
- Know your numbers. Your numbers tell a story and that story tells you how to take the right action, resulting in increased profits.
Merrill Lynch is providing lunch.
Join in-person or virtually via Zoom.
Curated by Noreen Sumpter, Personal Life Coach and VP of Member Engagement. If you’re a member and you’re interested in speaking at a Lunch & Learn, contact Noreen Sumpter at email@example.com.
Bio: William Simmermacher
Billy joined Merrill Lynch as a Financial Advisor in 2017. He is a co-founding member of The KS Group, a wealth management team located in the Rockefeller Center Complex of Manhattan. The KS Group works with C-Suite level Executives and Business Owners to help them achieve their financial goals. The KS Group utilizes a comprehensive approach to review a client’s assets and liabilities to put together a personalized financial strategy for success.
In 2007, Billy began his financial services career working at UBS as an Account Manager in their Prime Brokerage division covering hedge funds, institutional investors and family offices. Even though Billy covered different types of clients, he realized that attentive customer service was of the utmost importance in earning his clients’ trust. In 2014, Billy joined Ayco, a Goldman Sachs Company, in their Private Wealth Management division. At Ayco, Billy focused on investment planning for High Net Worth individuals and families. Billy received his Bachelor of Arts in Business and Economics from Lafayette College. He holds the CFA designation, series 7 and 66 FINRA registrations as well as the New York Life and Health Insurance licenses. Billy lives with his wife Sonya in Manhattan and enjoys golfing, skiing and running.
Bio: John Kay
John joined Merrill Lynch as a Financial Advisor in June of 2017. He is a co-founding member of The KS Group, a wealth management team located in the Rockefeller Center Complex of Manhattan. The KS Group works with C-Suite level Executives and Business Owners to help them achieve their financial goals. The KS Group utilizes a comprehensive approach to review a client’s assets and liabilities to put together a personalized financial strategy for success.
After receiving his Bachelor’s Degree in Political Economy from Williams College in 2006, John began his career at Smith Barney in their Institutional Fixed Income Division. During this time, John quickly learned the needs of his clients always come first. In 2009, the Morgan Stanley Smith Barney joint venture (now Morgan Stanley Wealth Management) gave him the opportunity to work with a more diverse client base with more diverse needs. Whether it is working with High Net Worth individuals, large institutions or Non Profit Organizations, John believes outstanding customer service is of utmost importance to building lasting relationships. His main goal is to ensure clients come away with the best experience possible. John’s friendly demeanor and limitless patience make him an invaluable member of Merrill Lynch. John resides in Auburndale, NY with his wife Sue and his daughters Abby and Emily.
(Tuesday) 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm EST
Ronnette Riley Architects