01 Aug Attention Woman Business Owners – New Goldman Sachs Tory Burch Program Announcement
Goldman Sachs 10,000 small business program is offering a management education opportunity for early stage WOB. Please see the details below:
GOLDMAN SACHS TORY BURCH PROGRAM ANNOUNCEMENT
We are pleased to inform you that the Tory Burch Foundation and Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is partnering with Babson College and LaGuardia Community College to provide an extraordinary entrepreneurship business and management education opportunity for a select group of qualified early stage women-owned small businessesin the New York City area.
· Must be the owner or co-owner of a small business.
· Must have a least one employee (in addition to yourself)
· Must have annual sales or revenues in excess of $25,000
· Must be in operation for at least one full year.
· Must be committed to growing the business over the next few years.
If you are interested and qualify, we invite you to apply. For your convenience, we have attached the application. If you have any questions regarding the initiative or the application, feel free to contact our offices at 718.730.7400.
Kindly note: APPLICATIONS ARE DUE BY WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 7, 2013.