February 24, 2017 | 8:15am – 5:00pm
Member Ticket $79
Regular Ticket $99
Attend NAWBO NYC’s Small Business Bootcamp, a full-day conference for women and men who are small business owners, entrepreneurs, solopreneurs, freelancers, and consultants. At this year’s second-annual Bootcamp you will:
- Gain practical advice on how to boost your business sales and streamline operations
- Listen to best-selling author Gretchen Rubin – author of The Happiness Project – explain how your habits directly impact your success
- Hear from a number of nationally-known speakers on issues ranging from collaboration to digital marketing
- Participate in small-group roundtables with subject matter experts on the topics that are most important to you and your business
- Meet and network with other small business owners and entrepreneurs who share a growth mindset for 2017
- Have the opportunity for a personal coaching session
Our programming for this year’s Small Business Bootcamp revolve around three key themes:
- Development and Growth: Join us to learn about the latest in digital and social media marketing trends, how to dial-up your brand strategy and ways to ignite your sales game in the coming weeks and months
- Operational Efficiency and Excellence: From legal and HR issues relating to employees and freelancers, to applications that will make your business more efficient, our speakers are here to help.
- People and Leadership – Being a leader is as much about your own personal growth and skill set as it is about employee development and engagement. From presentations skills to communication, our experts have you – and your people – covered.
Best-selling author, Gretchen Rubin, will kick-off the 2017 Small Business Bootcamp with her keynote, “How Habits Make Our Lives – and Our Businesses – Happier, Healthier, More Productive, and More Creative.” Gretchen is a New York Times best- selling author of several books, including The Happiness Project.
Other speakers and their topics include: Featured Speaker, Linda Spradley-Dunn, on collaboration; Robyn Hatcher on the Rules of Engagement; Nancy Lynn on confident leadership; Shemeka Brathwaite MSEd, a well-known Millennial expert; Maurice Bretzfield, on marketing trends for 2017; and an expert panel will cover digital marketing, branding and public relations comprising Maisha Walker, Lara Kisielewska, Geri Mazur and Sherry Goldman; and more to come!
The FIRST 100 attendees to register will RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY COPY of one of Gretchen Rubin’s books – either The Happiness Project or Better Than Before!
REGISTER NOW to power-up your business success, learn, and network at the NAWBO NYC 2017 Small Business Bootcamp.
LAST CHANCE – REGISTER TODAY!